Brainstorm @ 2kids
Eat, drink, and be generous! Join us for a fun day of beer, food, games, art, and giving. 2kids Brewing is turning 4 and we've teamed up with the NBTS to raise money for an amazing cause. We'll be spilling out into the parking lot for the first time to bring you the biggest selection of 2kids beer ever assembled! Over 30 beers will be on tap including sours, one-off small-batches, returning favorites, special casks, and all four 2kids Anniversary beers in one place. See below for a partial list of beers on tap for the big event!
Local artists will be showing their works and we'll have a silent auction with brewery merch, gift cards, art and more! All proceeds from the event go to the National Brain Tumor Society in their fight to better fund brain tumor research and improve treatments for those battling this rare form of cancer. To learn more about the NBTS' efforts and brain tumor research, please visit braintumor.org.
Standard ticket - $20 includes 8 tasters and commemorative pint glass
Deluxe ticket - $40 includes 8 tasters, a commemorative T-shirt, and pint glass
Designated Driver- $10 gets you a commemorative pint glass and unlimited soft drinks!
What to expect:
- 30+ beers on tap including casks and special one-off beers
- Born in Brooklyn food truck (View Menu) serving up the best pub grub!
- Games including corn hole and giant Jenga
- Local artists' work on display
- Silent auction of local art, brewery merch, gift cards, and more!
- Brainstorm - Brown Ale
- Tiger's Blood - Chocolate Red Ale
- Cat's Away - Triple IPA
- Blank Walls Are Criminal - American Gose
- Cinnamon Winning - Cinnamon Chocolate Stout
- Cupcake - Vanilla Blond Ale
- Say What? - Rye Saison
- 1st Anniversary Ale
- 2nd Anniversary Ale
- 3rd Anniversary Ale
- And More!