2017 National Brain Tumor Society Nature Walk
*** Camp with us for the weekend at the Weldon Springs Campground (www.reserveamerica.com) ***
What to expect :
10am-11am – registration and donation turn in for event participants.
* Nature-centered activities for children in memory of Carol Thompson
* Short trail walk to honor all who are suffering from, and have suffered, the devastating effects of a brain tumor - creating unity and awareness.
* Live music - Natu Visinia and Justin Knollenberg
* Horse and Carriage rides available!
* Silent auction, bucket raffles and 50/50
* We also have a variety of fun things for the whole family: face painting; bounce houses; balloon animals; and more (to be updated as vendors confirm)
You can find the event at: https://www.facebook.com/events/297062267315265/?ti=icl
You can learn more about the NBTS at www.braintumor.org or please feel free to contact me (email@example.com) with any questions! Thank you so much!